Tags: Business Growth,Growth Strategy,Lifestyle
In just 1-Day you will learn for FREE how to successfull reach your professional goals that will help you get from where you are now to where you want to be!
Join us on Wednesday, September 15th to unlock the innovative tactics that deliver results from 3 world-class entrepreneurs.
You’ll receive step-by-step instructions and easy-to-use formulas that you can use. Our experts will share their winning strategies for success.
This Summit Will Teach You:
- Several key ways to improve time management and discipline your attention on what really matters with less distractions and stress
- Experience a powerful attention exercise to be more present, calm and relaxed throughout the day
- learn specific skills for becoming more adaptable, resilient and able to manage life/work challenges adeptly via the use of Mindfulness, better self-regulation, and developing a “Growth Mindset”
- Identify sources of professional and/or personal overload
- Determine ways to take greater control of your time
- Create a daily and weekly time management plan that addresses your highest priorities
- And MORE!
Our Curated Lineup Of LinkedIn Experts Will Teach Tried-And-True Strategies That Empowered Them To grow their busineeses.
Now, You Can As Well.
Wednesday, September 15th
1-2 PM EDT- It’s Time To Start Running Your Circus! | Jones Loflin
2-3 PM EDT - The Ultimate Guide to Time Management | Karrie Klimas
3-4 PM EDT - Life Surfing | DeAnne Gauya
Why Should I Attend?
- You’ll obtain exclusive insights and secret strategies from 3entrepreneurs who share the wisdom from their success.
- You’ll gain valuable skills and formulas to scale up your business — fast.
- You’ll hear from the best talent – people with an impressive track record of success – as they share their expertise.
- You won’t find this content anywhere else.
Where is the Summit?
- Network After Work How to Reach Your Professional Goals Virtual Summit will be held online via our webpage. A link for the event will be sent to you via email on the day of and in your confirmation email upon registering.
Will the Summit be recorded?
- Yes, the summit will be recorded and available to all Network After Work members.